Tuesday 29 May 2007

First Page

Haha, serious shit. Bad-tempered ppl lik me (ALEx) write bloG. Will anyone believe ?
Well, it starts ...bcoz of Xiang...RIC.
So, my my story for 2day begins......2day i feel sad. Y ? bcoz my best two sub's mark is fallin and is not very good. Imagine it drop from 85 to 76 n 78 to 71. I study at ICPU...so marks are very hard to get...i think so =p * we based on 70% coursework
Really turns me into ugly monster 2day...n i make my fren suffer bcoz of my upset and sasdness + angriness..( EdWin) sorry ya..dude.
Summore my data...ehm well let's say is on the bottom mark..so i juz left it aside. =s
but my hope is still available i guess, if i work hard for these few days... since final exam is around the corner. *pressure*
but anyway, i felt better after eating, haha...n my holiday plan is awesome...haha
n 1 incident realli make me feel bad tempered...it starts with or should i say i begins with parking problem in my house area.
I'm sure that those of u who stay at terrace house..will have those empty spot or space to put ur car in front ur hse rite ?
let's say i got some "neighbour" who are not understanding. the "neighbour" park all their 3 car outside their hse..guess wat ? their house front yard got space to place 2 salloon car but instead they put flower and plant WTF....n they still wan to put their car outside n causes blocking along the road. Fine, even worse my so called "neighbours" place their car in front my house ( suppose where i park my car la)...make me have to wait for them to leave my spot so i can park my car again..if not i hav to park my car far away...=,=""" wat kind. n is interuptin my time. * study le...final exam is comin soon..n wan write blog
n my day ends miseraly...haihz
so this will be my end of my first BLOG !!! haha. Upacara Perasmian of my blog starts now !

29/7/2007

No comments: