Thursday 31 May 2007

Days goes by..this will be my second BLoG.
What a joke ,hah ? =p
2day, i'm a bit...juz a bit nervous bcoz tomolo will be my two subjects final exam..n i'm still here writing this BLOG =x
back to this morning to afternoon, the whole ICPU is takin their time taking PHOTOS !! y?
coz some students might graduate. One thing for sure, tis semester is finish. But tis will be my greatest sem ever...haha. some frens leave..some stay...what a scenario.
miss those who r leaving...n happy coz some sill staying. I will miss my Econ class teacher the most...my Econ's teacher is a male name Mr Watsonomics. * i'm not a gay either
he is a great teacher...i'm sure most student think so.
anywayz...i'm glad to take Econs.
this will be my end of 2day's BLoG.
coz really need to study la =p
b4 i go...GooD LucK to those ICPU's who hav final exam. ALL THE BEST !!!

-al3x-

No comments: