Wednesday 1 April 2009

Top 3 THings That HappeneD

Well, most ppl will definitely noted or jotted down their top wanted things tat they want or etc. But for me, i would like to give myself a piece of memory for all the things tat happened to me. Changes in my life. There are good and also bad things. Hmm....





  1. I lost my phone (the picture above shown my phone model), totally lost of direction.
    The phone is not expensive at all. But it contain all
    the contacts & pictures which are more valuable for me. Trust me....how hard it is for me !
    Guess it is the part of life ? i wonder.
    p.s: if Evelyn ever read this, pls dun be sad. It is an accident. U already done a good job.
    *Respect* for u.
  2. I changed my job. I think this is gonna be my greatest decision in my life. To be honest, I
    pretty like my current job, Sales Executive in PDA Expert. Really like it so much. Reason
    of leaving ??? More flexible working hours. Should be or would be the best answer, I guess.
    What's my new job ??? The one & only Sales Executive for 3D Printer. I know,
    I know...WTH is 3D Printer? Of coz it''s not for print paper... check out the link here.
    www.dimensionprinting.com
    It's quite impressing, I tell U. When I start my new job ? Officially 1st of May, and how odd
    is tat ?

  3. If any1 knows that half year ago, I move out from my hse. U might think tat I'm childish
    or even stupid. But for me, it is a remarkable thing tat I ever did. Seriously, how many ppl
    outside there actually move out from their hse ? Quite a number actually, but for wat
    purpose ? Some is bcoz of work, some is bcoz of study. Myself is bcoz of family business
    which I think is very common for our age. What I learned is try to forgive others to be
    more mature !! hmm...besides that, I learned independant ! Credit for me !!! And now, I
    had moved back to my home sweet home. How good is tat ? PRICELESS
So, tat's all for today. Goin back to sleep..hopefully.

NOT LEAST , APRIL FOOL FOR EVERYONE !!

No comments: