Wednesday 11 July 2007

The new sem..

Well, my new sem had started two days ago. Excited a bit, since i will see some fren again n of coz those lefted Fuckerhai member.
For new sem, u will have to get ur timetable....n wtf i got mine n it's sucks. My 1st class start at 8am...a good news...thn 2nd class at 9.15....still a good news....n lastly my 3rd class starts at 2.15pm. WTF WTF WTF !!! i got 3 period break which equals to 3 hour n 45 min. wat am i suppose to do. Basically, i can sleep there too. =.='''
so..go n change my timetable...n it still under changing. OMG
talking about my new classes, new teachers....i got 2 new teachers for my 2 subjects which is Goegraphy n Data (again).
ehm, ok la...these new teachers..seems very dedicated n nice.. oso young.
thn get some new classsmates....cool wit it. seems friendly..although not the most of it is.
thn i'm buying new glasses..suppose to get it 2day.....but haihz. tomolo only available. wat to do.
ehm....missing "her" much..haihz
anyway...tis is for 2day. hehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pls update..